We are social distancing, wearing masks, and taking precautions to make you feel safe and secure while you are worshiping. Pews are marked for each service. Families may sit together, otherwise, allow for some social distance. At this time, the state guidelines limit our capacity to 100-people. Because of our large sanctuary, 100-people comfortably fit with plenty of room for social distancing.
- At St. John’s we are singing during our worship services. If you are uncomfortable with singing, you may choose to listen or hum along. Let the music and words touch your heart and enhance your worship experience.
- Distribution of the Sacrament of the Altar is continuous. We maintain the six-foot distancing during this time. The elder gives you the host in a small plastic bag, then when you are ready, Pastor will give you an individual cup of wine.
- Offerings and attendance cards are collected in the narthex to avoid contact while passing the collection plate. You may also give online and fill out an online attendance card.
- Our services are enhanced with handbell groups, soloists, and instrumentalists during this season of COVID.
- When the service is over, Pastor will not formally greet you due to COVID and you are asked to take your service bulletin home with you.
We hope to see you at St. John’s for worship when you feel comfortable. Until then, online services are also available.
God’s peace be with you.